Tyco Standard Quick Response Upright Pendent Fire Sprinkler
|FOB Price:||US $2.56-2.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $2.56-2.8/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TY3151/3251
- Sprinkler Head Type: Closed
- Automatically Opened and Closed Repeatedly: Can Automatically Opened and Closed
- Closed Fire Sprinkler System: Wet Fire Sprinkler System
- Wet Alarm Valve Structure: Pilot Valve Type
- Nozzle Flow Coefficient: 80
- Media: Water
- Material: Brass/Stainless Steel
- Spray Angle: 90 and 120 Degree
- Working Pressure: 1.2MPa (12 Bar)
- Response: Standard Response
- Transport Package: Packing Export Standard
- Origin: America
- Sprinkler Installation: Upright
- Alarm Valve Type: Wet Alarm Valve
- Open Fire Sprinkler System Type: Water Spray System
- Dry Alarm Valve Type: Differential Type
- Alarm Valve Diameter: 80mm
- Deluge Valve Type: Diaphragm Type
- Type: Glass bulb
- Thread: NPT or BSPT Male Thread
- Thread Size: 1/2", 3/4"
- Application: FM UL
- Trademark: Tycco
- Specification: TY3151
- HS Code: 8409919940
Sprinkler is an important part of wet-type auto spraying system. It is usually installed inside the
building and structures with light fire danger, medium fire danger and heavy fire danger, such as
workshop, warehouse, hotel, shop, recreational place, hospital, cinema, office building and garage.
The sprinkler is composed of sprinkler frame, sealant and glass bulb. It is to be installed in the
protective district via ductwork, acting as a fire detector and auto sprayer. In case of fire inside the
protective district, the atmosphere temperature rises up and the liquid inside the glass bulb expands
after being heated and explodes after reaching the operating temperature of the glass ball. The sealant
drops and the sprinkler sprays to the protective district for fire extinguishments subject to the preset
shape of spraying.
Installation,Usage and Maintenance of Fire Sprinkler
During installation, should pay attention not to damage the bulb to avoid affect the thermal
performance. In the process of wrench and twist, do not use spanner to wrench the supporting arm to
deformation and affect th seling performance (note: the bulb temperature can be chosen according to
the needs of users).
Pendent Sprinklers: Uesd Mainly, Where water pipeline, used for sprinklers in - stallation is concealed. The sprinkler is mounted in a I discharging spray hemispherically.
Conventional Sprinkles: Used either in Upright or in Pendent Positions producing a spherical pattern
with part of water sprayed towards the cell.
Upright Sprinkles: Used mainly where the water pipeline is exposed. Mounded only in Upright
position discharging spray hemispherically.
Sidewall Sprinkles: Used mainly, where the pipeline run along the wall, sprinkles form out ward half