Nominal Assembly Lengths Flexible Sprinkler Hose Stainless Steel UL FM
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-36 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $0.5-36/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YN25, YB25, and YB28
- Sprinkler Head Type: Open
- Automatically Opened and Closed Repeatedly: Can Automatically Opened and Closed
- Closed Fire Sprinkler System: Wet Fire Sprinkler System
- Wet Alarm Valve Structure: Seat Type
- Nozzle Flow Coefficient: 80
- Trademark: Tyco
- Specification: 1/2 inch NPT
- Sprinkler Installation: Ordinary
- Alarm Valve Type: Wet Alarm Valve
- Open Fire Sprinkler System Type: Water Spray System
- Dry Alarm Valve Type: Differential Type
- Alarm Valve Diameter: 80mm
- Deluge Valve Type: Diaphragm Type
- Transport Package: as Customer Require
- Origin: China
FASTFLEX Model YN25, YB25, and YB28 Flexible Sprinkler Hose 700 mm to 3700 mm Nominal Assembly Lengths
The Tyco® FASTFLEX is a unique sprinkler drop assembly comprised of the following: branchline adapter nip-ple, stainless steel flexible hose with two slip nuts, sprinkler reducer, and lightweight ceiling bracket compo-nents. (Refer to Figure 1.)
Using FASTFLEX can save time and costs since the system can be in-stalled in false ceilings without cut-ting and threading pipes associated with installing a drop, armover, and el-bows. FASTFLEX makes it possible to test and charge the system with wa-ter before the ceiling grid is installed. Once the ceiling grid is in position, the FASTFLEX hoses can be reshaped to suit the final sprinkler location without draining the system.
FASTFLEX flexible sprinkler hose is installed quickly without large and ex-pensive tools. Ideal projects are of-fices, schools, libraries, hospitals, and shopping complexes. FASTFLEX sprinkler hoses are for use on wet pipe sprinkler systems only.
FASTFLEX offers the following fea-tures:
- Reduced labor costs. Using FAST-FLEX will reduce labor costs by in-creasing efficiency. The installation
rate is two to three times quick-er when compared to traditional fit-ting methods of installing sprinkler drops.
- Reduced need to recut sprinkler drops. It is not necessary to adjust sprinkler location if ceiling alignment and level are changed.
- More convenient work flow. Using
- Construction advantage. Adjust-ments can be made to ceiling levels after installation without impacting sprinklers and drops.
- Equipment cost savings. Using FASTFLEX reduces cost by elim-inating pipe wastage and reducing the labor associated with cutting, threading, and sealing pipe threads.
The FASTFLEX flexible sprinkler hos-es described herein must be installed and maintained in compliance with this document and with the applicable standards recognized by the Approval agency, in addition to the standards of any other authorities having jurisdic-tion. Failure to do so may impair the performance of these devices.
The owner is responsible for maintain-ing their fire protection system and de-vices in proper operating condition. The installing contractor or sprinkler manufacturer should be contacted with any questions.
LPCB, VdS, FM, and UL
(Specific details for laboratory approv-als are given in Table A, and the ap-provals apply to the service conditions indicated in the applicable Design Cri-teria sections on pages 6 and 7.)
APSAD accepted per Table A.
CSTB accepted for all models and as-sembly lengths.
Inlet Connections (Ref Fig. 1)ISO 7/1-R 1ISO 7/1-R 1-1/4
Outlet Connections (Ref Fig. 2)ISO 7/1-Rc 3/81/2 inch NPT3/4 inch NPT
Nominal Assembly Lengths
Refer to Table A.
Construction (Ref. Fig. 1)
The Inlet Nipple is mild steel, and the Flexible Hose is SS AISI 304. The con-nection at each end of the Flexible Hose utilizes a brass Slip Nut, NBR/CR o-ring, and Nylon W6 washer. The Sprinkler Reducer is mild steel. The Reducer Bracket, Bar Fixing Clamps, and Support Bar are pressed steel.