Tyco WMA-1 Type Water Motor Sprinkler Alarm for Fire Sprinkler System
|FOB Price:||US $50-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $50-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: wma-1
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: CCC, FM UL
- Sensor Type: Electric Alarm
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Color: Red/Aluminum
- Power: Hydraulic
- Trademark: TYCO
- Specification: 2-18 inches
- Type: Smoke Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Optical Type
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥110dB
- Usage: Door, Personal, Auto, Window, Fire, Smoke
- Working Pressure: 7 to 300 Psi
- Product Name: Tyco WMA-1 Type Water Motor Sprinkler Alarm
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: America
The TYCO Model WMA-1 Water Motor Alarm is a hydraulically operated outdoor alarm designed for use with fire protection system waterflow detection valves. It is lightweight yet rugged, and it can be used in conjunction with alarm check, dry pipe, deluge, and preaction valves to sound a local alarm.
The Water Motor Alarm is suitable for mounting to any type of rigid wall and can accommodate a wall thickness range of 2 to 18 inches (50 to 450 mm). It is provided with a listed and approved TYCO Model WMA-1 Y-Strainer for use in the alarm fire.
The Model WMA-1 utilizes a lightweight, impeller design that can produce a very high sound pressure level. The Gong, Gong Mount, and Water Motor Housing are fabricated from corrosion-resistant aluminum alloys. The polymer drive bearings do not require lubrication, and the Gong is closely fitted to the Gong Mount to eliminate the need for a separate cover.
The Model WMA-1 Water Motor Alarm is a redesignation for the Central Model F-2, Gem Model F630, and Star Model S450.