UL/FM Listed Tyco Rfii/Ty3551 Cover Plate Fire Sprinkler
|FOB Price:||US $1-23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1-23/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RFII/TY3551/3531
- Sprinkler Head Type: Open
- Automatically Opened and Closed Repeatedly: Can Automatically Opened and Closed
- Closed Fire Sprinkler System: Wet Fire Sprinkler System
- Wet Alarm Valve Structure: Seat Type
- Nozzle Flow Coefficient: 80
- Application: UL/FM/Lpcb
- Thread Size: 1/2", 3/4"
- Spray Angle: 90 and 120 Degree
- Transport Package: Packing Export Standard
- Origin: China
- Sprinkler Installation: Ordinary
- Alarm Valve Type: Wet Alarm Valve
- Open Fire Sprinkler System Type: Water Spray System
- Dry Alarm Valve Type: Differential Type
- Alarm Valve Diameter: 80mm
- Deluge Valve Type: Diaphragm Type
- Response: Quick Response
- Type: Glass bulb
- Trademark: Tyco
- Specification: 1/2"
The Tyco Series RFII 5.6 K-factor, "Royal Flush II" Concealed Pendent Sprinklers Quick Response (3-mm bulb) and Standard Response (5-mm bulb), are decorative sprinklers featuring a flat cover plate designed to conceal the sprinkler. These sprinklers are optimal for architecturally sensitive areas such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, churches, and restaurants.
Each sprinkler includes a Cover Plate/Retainer Assembly and a Sprinkler/Support Cup Assembly. The separable, two-piece assembly design provides the following benefits:
• Allows installation of the sprinklers and pressure testing of the fire protection system prior to installation of a suspended ceiling or application of the finish coating to a fixed ceiling.
• Permits the removal of suspended ceiling panels for access to building service equipment without having to first shut down the fire protection system and remove sprinklers.
• Provides for 1/2 inch (12,7 mm) of vertical adjustment to allow a measure of flexibility in determining the length of fixed piping to cut for the sprinkler drops.
The Series RFII Sprinklers are shipped with a Disposable Protective Cap. The Protective Cap is temporarily removed during installation and replaced to help protect the sprinkler during ceiling installation or finish. The tip of the Protective Cap can be used to mark the center of the ceiling hole into plaster board or ceiling tiles by gently pushing the ceiling product against the Protective Cap. When ceiling installation is complete, the Protective Cap is removed and the Cover Plate/Retainer Assembly is installed.
As an option, the Series RFII Standard Response(5-mm bulb) "Royal Flush II " Concealed Pendent Sprinklers can be fitted with a silicone Air and Dust Seal. (Refer to Figure 5.)The Air and Dust Seal is intended for sensitive areas where it is desirable for sensitive areas where it is desirable to prevent air and dust from the area above the ceiling to pass through the cover plate.
|SUPPORT CUP||CHROME/PLATED STEEL|
|GUIDE PINS||STAINLESS STEEL|
|CAP||BRONZE OR COPPER|
|SEALING ASSEMBLY||BERYLLIUM NICKEL W/TEFLON|
|EJECTION SPRING||STAINLESS STEEL|
APPROVALS FOR AIR AND DUST SEAL
UL and C-UL Listed for use with the RFII Standard Response Concealed Sprinkler(TY3551).
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE
Maximum 250 psi(12,1 bar) by FM, VdS, and LPCB
155ºF(68ºC)Sprinkler with 139ºF(59ºC) Plate
200ºF(93ºC)Sprinkler with 165ºF(74ºC) Plate
K=5.6 GPM/psi½ (80,6 LPM/bar½)
1/2 inch (12,7mm)
See the Ordering Procedure section.