System Sensor Wfdtn T-Tap Waterflow Detectors FM UL
|FOB Price:||US $7-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $7-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WFDTN T-Tap
- Static Pressure Rating: 375 Psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 32f to 150f (0c to 60c)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4 -Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- U.S. Patent Numbers: 5213205
- Trademark: System Sensor
- Specification: 1/2 inch NPT
- Triggering Threshold Bandwidth (Flow Rat: 4-10 Gpm
- Pipe Size: 1 in. NPT
- Maximum Surge: 18feet Per Second (Fps)
- Cover Tamper Switch: Optional for UL and Ulc Models, Part No.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Transport Package: as Customer Require
- Origin: China
The WFDTN T-Tap Waterflow detector is designed for primary signaling in residential systems and branch line signaling.
Model shall be WFDTN or WFDTNRN as manufactured by System Sensor. T-Tap waterfl ow detectors shall be installed on a tee that has a 1in. NPT branch including: 1in., 1¼in., 1½in. and 2in. NPT threaded ferrous and brass tee; 1in., 1¼in., 1½in. and 2in. copper sweat tees; Tyco, Spears, NIBBCO brand 1in. CPVC tees as designed on the drawing and /or as specifi ed herein. Detectors shall mount on any clear pipe span of the appropriate nominal size, either a vertical upfl ow or horizontal run at least 6˝ from any fi ttings or valves that may change water direction, fl ow rate, or pipe diameter or no closer than 24in. from a valve or drain. Detectors shall have a sensitivity in the range of 4 to 10 gallons per minute and a static pressure rating of 375 psi. The WFDTN detector with incorporated time delay mechanism shall respond to waterfl ow in the specifi ed direction after a preset time delay that is fi eld adjustable. The delay mechanism shall be a sealed mechanical pneumatic unit with visual and audible indication of actuation. The actuation mechanism shall include a ethylene vinyl acetate vane inserted through a hole in the pipe and connected by a mechanical linkage to the delay mechanism. Outputs shall consist of dual SPDT switches (Form C contacts). Two conduit entrances for standard fi ttings of commonly used electrical conduit shall be provided on the detectors. A grounding provision is provided. Unless noted, enclosures shall be NEMA 4 listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. All detectors shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. for indoor or outdoor use.
• New directional cover allows installers and inspectors to easily see the direction of flow
• UL-listed models are NEMA 4 rated
• New cover provides a better seal, is lighter weight, not painted and corrosion resistant
• Sealed retard mechanism immune to dust and other contaminants
• Less exposed metal reduces shock hazard, plastic cover acts as insulator and is resistant to arcing
• Visual switch activation
• Audible switch activation (73 dBA)
• Field-replaceable timer/switch assembly
• Accommodates up to 12 AWG wire
• Switch Synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell or horn strobe
• Tamper-resistant cover screws
• Improved water sealing
• Reduced product weight
• Wire-ready terminals
• Improved wiring with new terminal block layout
• Snap-in optional cover tamper switch
The new WFDTN Series waterfl ow detectors from System Sensor consists of a rugged, NEMA 4-rated enclosure that is more damage resistant than previous metal designs. The waterfl ow detector is designed for both indoor and outdoor use, with the widest available temperature range, from 32°F to 150°F.
Both the WFDTN with incorporated timer and WFDTNRN with immediate activation fi t any tee that has a 1 in. NPT branch, including: 1in., 1¼in., 1½ in. and 2in. NPT threaded ferrous and brass tees; 1in., 1¼in., 1½in. and 2in. copper sweat tees; Tyco, Spears, NIBBCO brand 1 in. CPVC tees. Twelve different clearly marked plastic paddles are available to fi t different installation configurations.
UL-listed models are equipped with tamper-resistant cover screws to prevent unauthorized entry. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block with new layout designed to make wiring easy with wire ready terminals, COM terminals are on a different elevation, large barrier between switches and easy to read raised textured lettering all make wiring easy. An optional cover tamper switch is available, securely snaps into place, no tools required.
The WFDTN incorporates a mechanical time delay feature, which minimizes the risk of false alarm due to pressure surges or air trapped in the fi re sprinkler system. The larger and easy to turn timer dial makes setting the waterflow detector easy with high contrast pad printed markings. The dial offers three tabs to help with turning, with one larger tab located on the dial position for approximately 60 seconds, a notch is also indicated on the dial to locate approximately 30 seconds making setting the detector in dimmly lit locations easy.
The WFDTN series is designed for accuracy and repeatability. The
detector also offers improved performance during vibration in riser applications where detectors are exposed to a large in rush of water.